1. Scope For all orders via our online shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract The purchase agreement is concluded with Bali Vibez Accessories, Inh. Nadin Lorenz sole proprietorship
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can add our products initially without obligation in the shopping cart and correct your input before submitting your binding order at any time, by providing this in the order process and use explained proofing tools. By clicking on the order button you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be made by e-mail immediately after sending the order.
The contract is concluded with us depending on the payment method chosen by you:
Payment in advance We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in separate e-mail within two days, in which we give you our bank details.
Credit Card By submitting the order, you also transmit your credit card data to us at the same time. Once you have verified as a legitimate cardholder, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction and accept your offer.
PayPal During the order process, you will be redirected to the website of the online payment provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the payment order to PayPal. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The languages available for the contract are German and English.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
4. Delivery In addition to the stated product prices, no shipping costs are added.
We only deliver in transit. Unfortunately, self-collection of the product is not possible.
We do not deliver to packing stations.
5. Payment The following payment methods are available in our shop:
Payment in advance When selecting advance payment, we will provide our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Credit Card By submitting the order, you also provide your credit card data to us at the same time.
After verification as a legitimate cardholder, we request your credit card issuer to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order. The payment transaction is automatically performed by the credit card company and charged to your card.
PayPal During the order process, you will be redirected to the website of the online payment provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must have a registered account, verified with your credentials and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. Further information can be found during the ordering process.
6. Reservation of Ownership The goods remain our property until full payment is provided.
7. Warranty and guarantees The statutory right of deficiency shall apply. Information on any applicable additional warranties and their exact terms can be found at the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
8. Liability We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents - In case of injury to life, body or health, - In case of intentional or gross negligence of duty, - If agreed upon by guaranteed commitment, or - As long as the scope of the Product Liability Act is in force.
In the case of breach of essential contractual obligations, which can only be carried out on the basis of the proper implementation of the contract, and on which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (the liability of the contractual partner) by slight negligence on our part, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall depend on the foreseeable damage that is typically expected to occur. Incidentally, claims for damages are excluded.
9. Dispute settlement The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform that you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to take part in an out-of-court conciliation procedure before consulting a consumer arbitration board. Responsible is the General Consumer Arbitration Center of the Center for Arbitration e.V., Straßburger Strasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de.